Caseware Working Papers - Fundamentals
Learn how to efficiently and effectively use the CaseWare Working Paper software and how to prepare a working paper file for a compilation engagement from start to finish. There are more than 20 training videos, up to 15 case studies (walk-through), several practice cases, presentation/slides, and other valuable resources.
4 CPD hours
What you will learn?
- How to create paperless working paper files and engagement
- How to Create a New Client File
- Setting up Engagement Properties
- Understanding the Document Manager
- Working with Trial Balance
- Working with Lead sheets/Grouping
- Working with Adjusting Journal Entries
- Annotation, commentary and file references
- Roll Forward a prior year file/Year End Close
- Import Excel Trial Balance to CaseWare
- Working with GIFI codes
- Export Trial Balance to Profile Tax - Corporate and TaxPrep Corporate
About the Instructor(s)
Affan Khalid, CPA, CA is a Senior Manager in International Tax at MNP LLP. He provides international tax advice to Canadian and foreign-based multi-nationals with a focus on outbound planning and structuring, including financing structures, acquisitions and dispositions, foreign reorganizations and cash repatriation strategies. He obtained his BBA from the University of Toronto and have completed In-depth International course.