Estate Planning for Canadians with Overview of the Rules and Numerous Tax Savings Opportunities; and Recent Tax Planning for Technology Based Corporations - Live Webinar
This live webinar will start at 7:00 p.m. on May 12, 2020. The cost of this webinar $59 (+ tax) and you will earn 2.0 PD hours for registering.
Please click the above link for more information on the topic descriptions and how to register.
12 May 2020, 7:00 PM
2 CPD hours
The following topics will be covered during this webinar:
1. Estate Planning for Canadians with Overview of the Rules and Numerous Tax Savings Opportunities
Speaker: Joe Yukich, CPA, CA of Joseph M Yukich Professional Corporation
2. Recent Tax Planning for Technology Based Corporations
- Introduction of subsection 246(5.11) and its consequence to tech companies;
- The impact from Alberta court rulings for interest expense deductibility and how this can impact loans and borrowings that tech companies undertake and potential tax planning on future loss utilization; and
- Managing tax credits and cash flow for owner managed businesses.
Speaker: Balaji Katlai, PhD, CPA, CGA
Within 24 hours of the webinar, we will forward you an e-mail with instructions for accessing the live webinar.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events. Should you have any ideas for topics, speakers, sponsorship or anything else, feel free to contact Melanie Russell, CPA, CA, CBV, CIM, CFE, CFF, ABV at 416-488-9590 x 225.
Please note: For best audio quality, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
About the Instructor(s)
Joe Yukich, CPA, CA is a former tax partner at one of the Big Four national accounting firms and now serves owner-manager clients directly and through other accounting firms. He has spoken extensively on tax matters to numerous groups and has been servicing private corporations and their shareholders for over thirty years.