Cross-Border Investment Management; and 2020 Vision - The Clarity You Need to Prepare Your Business For Sale - Live Webinar
This live webinar will start at 7:00 p.m. on November 17, 2020. The cost of this webinar $59 (+ tax) and you will earn 2.0 PD hours for registering.
Please click the above link for more information on the topic descriptions and how to register.
17 Nov 2020, 7:00 PM
2 CPD hours
The following topics will be covered during this webinar:
1. 2020 Vision - The Clarity You Need To Prepare Your Business For Sale
Things you will take away from this presentation:
- The current state of the M&A market
- What owners are doing today to improve value tomorrow
- The major things I need to change in order to make my business more sale-able
- Is now the time to be expanding my business?
- What are some of my exit options other than selling outright?
- The implications for exit planning
- How should I prepare for an exit?
- What I should do now!
- David Shlagbaum: Senior Counsel/Facilitator – Pallett Valo LLP
- Colin Walker: Managing Director – Crosbie & Company
- John Hotson: Partner and Marketing Strategist – Business Transition Alliance
2. Cross-Border Investment Management
Speaker: Bernardine Perreira, CFP, CIM, Financial Advisor, Perreira Wealth Advisory of Raymond James
Within 24 hours of the webinar, we will forward you an e-mail with instructions for accessing the live webinar.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events. Should you have any ideas for topics, speakers, sponsorship or anything else, feel free to contact Melanie Russell, CPA, CA, CBV, CIM, CFE, CFF, ABV at 416-488-9590 x 225.