Unlocking Cash in Your Business - Part One
This two-part live webinar will provide valuable information about getting cash for your business, available financing options at financial institutions & government programs including SRED, domestic & international opportunities, cutting costs without impacting the business, FX transactions, sales tax review, & using systematic approaches to financing. Hear from Michelle Eaton of Ontario Chamber of Commerce; Katie Mills of EMBUS Consulting; Mustafa Ali of iConsult Businesses; Jason Sudbury of OFX; Anne Falomo of Schooley Mitchell; Bob Hill of RJ Consulting; Scott Spence of Fundsquire; Brian Litvin of LitvinMuir; and Doug Samuel of SR&ED Clinic. Hosted by yours truly, Melanie Russell, Bruce Singer and Marc Belaiche.
23 Jun 2020, 11:00 AM
1 CPD hours
Here's what you will learn:
1. Additional ways to find cash inside your business.
2. Government money that could be available and might be leaving on the table
3. Digging in even deeper into reducing costs, that may or may not have been considered, revisiting priorities and watching out for cutting “muscle”.
4. Revisiting programs and previous initiatives to find every last drop of more cash saving and/or cash recoveries
5. The timing / speed of initiatives and address the sense of urgency for more cash during COVID-19