Best Practices in Virtual Business Development and Marketing - How to Effectively Find and Acquire New Clients in The Age of COVID-19
All of a sudden, numerous businesses across the country are being challenged to adapt to an unprecedented situation that is already causing tremendous damage to entire economies and the organizations that function within them. On top of the tremendous uncertainty, there is plenty of conflicting advice on what to do to keep your head above the water. Business leaders are also recognizing that they can only go back to the well of existing clients so many times. The traditional methods to find and acquire new clients like networking, attending and speaking at in-person events, and passively relying on referrals, are either not possible or are highly ineffective in the current environment. It is becoming increasingly clear that new ways of performing business development and marketing in a virtual world must be found.
25 Feb 2021, 1:00 PM
1 CPD hours
In this live training session, you will learn:
- What the likely impacts of COVID-19 will be on a macro and micro level, and what that could mean for your practice
- A proven framework for performing business development and marketing in a world that’s gone virtual
- How to differentiate yourself from the crowd and create a preference to work with you
- What separates high growth organizations in marketing performance
- Where to find new potential clients when networking and other in-person events are not advisable
- What tools you will need to attract and acquire clients virtually
- How to align and integrate your marketing and business development efforts in a way that will provide a consistent flow of new client opportunities
About the Instructor(s)
Humza Adam is the Founder and Principal of HFactor Solutions. He holds over 15 years of experience in high-value Sales and Marketing as well as Training, Coaching and Mentoring. He has experience in diverse industrial sectors, from Aerospace to Telecommunications. With a keen understanding of Human Factors and Buyer Psychology, he has mastered the art and science of high-value selling. With this expertise, his work has led to over 5 billion dollars in sales revenues.
Humza holds a Master of Science degree based on the principles of Human Factors with published research in the area of human performance. He also holds a Masters of Science degree in Engineering Management. In addition, he has a number of years of experience in coaching and training people for peak performance. He is also a Registered Corporate Coach with the recognized international coaching body, WABC (Worldwide Association of Business Coaches).
Humza brings his diversity of experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to firms in the Professional Services space around practice growth.