Best Practices in Virtual Business Development and Marketing - How to Effectively Find and Acquire New Clients in The Age of COVID-19
All of a sudden, numerous businesses across the country are being challenged to adapt to an unprecedented situation that is already causing tremendous damage to entire economies and the organizations that function within them. On top of the tremendous uncertainty, there is plenty of conflicting advice on what to do to keep your head above the water. Business leaders are also recognizing that they can only go back to the well of existing clients so many times. The traditional methods to find and acquire new clients like networking, attending and speaking at in-person events, and passively relying on referrals, are either not possible or are highly ineffective in the current environment. It is becoming increasingly clear that new ways of performing business development and marketing in a virtual world must be found.
24 Feb 2021, 11:00 AM
1 CPD hours
In this live training session, you will learn:
- What the likely impacts of COVID-19 will be on a macro and micro level, and what that could mean for your practice
- A proven framework for performing business development and marketing in a world that’s gone virtual
- How to differentiate yourself from the crowd and create a preference to work with you
- What separates high growth organizations in marketing performance
- Where to find new potential clients when networking and other in-person events are not advisable
- What tools you will need to attract and acquire clients virtually
- How to align and integrate your marketing and business development efforts in a way that will provide a consistent flow of new client opportunities
Within 24 hours of the webinar, we will forward you an e-mail with instructions for accessing the live webinar.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events. Should you have any ideas for topics, speakers, sponsorship or anything else, feel free to contact Melanie Russell, CPA, CA, CBV, CIM, CFE, CFF, ABV at 416-488-9590 x 225.