- Introduction of CSRS 4200 and a comparison to existing s. 9200 engagements
- CSRS 4200 requirements relating to:
- Client acceptance and continuance procedures
- Performance of a compilation engagement
- Reporting, including potential qualifications
- Documentation requirements
- Review of the PEG forms and letters for compilations
- Impact of new standard on AuG-16: Compilation of a financial forecast or projection
- Potential issues of adopting new standard and conclusions
- The session will have a Q&A session to discuss any questions participants many have about the adoption of this new standard
21 Sep 2021, 12:00 PM
3 CPD hours
5 (1)Register Now
About the Instructor(s)
Marcus Guenther is a partner in FocusHGK LLP, which provides quality assurance, monitoring, EQCR and other consulting services.
Marcus an accomplished trainer in accounting and auditing, author and consultant. In particular he:
- assists many accounting firms in monitoring their quality control systems,
- authors and presents training courses on accounting and auditing topics, and
- assists with interpreting and applying professional standards on complex accounting and auditing issues.
Marcus has prepared and presented many accounting and assurance courses for CPA Canada, CPA Ontario, commercial training firms and individual firms over the years.
He was the co-author of the CPA Professional Engagement Guide (PEG) and the Quality Assurance Manual (QAM) and has authored other technical publications.