Accounting and Assurance Update
- COVID-19 accounting and assurance implications
- CAS 540R audit of accounting estimates – lessons learned
- New quality management standards
- CAS 315R – overview of new requirements and what to expect for implementation
- ASPE annual improvements
- ASNPO – results of consultation on contributions
7 Oct 2021, 12:00 PM
3 CPD hours
Within 24 hours of the webinar, we will forward you an e-mail from email@example.com with instructions for accessing the live webinar. If you don't receive it, please check your junk/spam.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events. Should you have any ideas for topics, speakers, sponsorship or anything else, feel free to contact Melanie Russell, CPA, CA, CBV, CIM, CFE, CFF, ABV at 416-488-9590 x 225.
Please note: For best audio quality, we recommend using external speakers or headphones.
About the Instructor(s)
Marcus Guenther is a partner in FocusHGK LLP, which provides quality assurance, monitoring, EQCR and other consulting services.
Marcus an accomplished trainer in accounting and auditing, author and consultant. In particular he:
- assists many accounting firms in monitoring their quality control systems,
- authors and presents training courses on accounting and auditing topics, and
- assists with interpreting and applying professional standards on complex accounting and auditing issues.
Marcus has prepared and presented many accounting and assurance courses for CPA Canada, CPA Ontario, commercial training firms and individual firms over the years.
He was the co-author of the CPA Professional Engagement Guide (PEG) and the Quality Assurance Manual (QAM) and has authored other technical publications.