Leading Virtual Teams to Success
Our new normal of hybrid working and teleconferencing has created both benefits and challenges to working within teams.
In this webinar, we will investigate the challenges of leading a virtual team including.
- Supervising your virtual team
- Setting expectations for your virtual team
- Motivating your virtual team
- Providing and receiving feedback
The webinar will then provide practical research-based solutions to help overcome these challenges and lead your virtual team to success.
28 Jul 2021, 12:00 PM
2 CPD hours
- Identifying the challenges to leading virtual teams
- Exploring the root causes of challenges to leading virtual teams
- Applying practical and research-based solutions to help overcome these challenges and lead your virtual team to success.
About the Instructor(s)
Garth Sheriff, CPA, CA, CPA (Illinois), CIA, CGMA, MAcc, is the founder of Sheriff Consulting (sheriffconsulting.com) and Sheriff Consulting Online (online.sheriffconsulting.com).
We specialize in the design and delivery of assurance, accounting, and communication skill professional development courses. The mission of Sheriff Consulting is to provide an engaging approach to your professional development.
Our courses are designed using the latest in communication research and current technical developments that affect our profession. This includes:
1. Helping professionals navigate the most significant changes to the accounting and assurance standards in the last 40 years.
2. Using current research to improve business communication skills such as working with diverse multigenerational teams.
3. Understanding how transformative technology such as Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence will impact our profession.
Garth has worked as an assurance professional and learning provider for over 20 years. He has prepared and trained CPAs for key changes to the profession, including internal control documentation (SOX), Canadian Auditing Standards (CAS) and Canadian Standards on Review Engagements 2400 (CSRE 2400).
He earned a Master of Accounting and a Bachelor of Arts (Honours - Accounting) from the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPAO), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).