FinTech The New Face of Finance – A look at Today’s Canadian FI Landscape
This live webinar will start at 1:00 p.m. on October 11, 2018 and will be presented by Paul Chappel – Partner & VP Partner Success of WayPay. The cost of this webinar $50 (+ tax) and you will earn 1.0 PD hour for registering.
Please click the above link to for more information on the topic description and how to register.
11 Oct 2018, 1:00 PM
1 CPD hours
5 (1)Register Now
FinTech Is Disrupting Today’s Banking Model
- Banking structures are becoming more and more
outdated as new FinTech companies emerge in the FI arena.
- As innovation and technology permeate the Canadian marketplace, it has impacted and shifted consumer behaviour. Today consumers are much savvier and demanding.
How Canada Fares on the International Stage
- Countries internationally are outpacing the
Canadian Financial Services Industry in key areas of digital innovation
- A review the key factors that that are preventing Canadian Banks from advancing in the Payment arena
- How FinTech has capitalized on gaps; entered and evolved within Financial Services, and what’s required to achieve success
- Banking constraints on the business sector and
solutions to alleviate business banking pain points.
- WayPay’s Story and Overview
About the Instructor(s)
Paul Chappel – Vice President, Partner Success
Paul heads up partner relationships; developing, fostering and supporting WayPay’s growing set of strategic alliances. With 20 years of experience in financial services and lending, Paul brings industry leading insight into the team to help strengthen our product offering for clients. His coaching, support and leadership of the sales team ensure that our clients are kept up-to-date with not only the latest WayPay product offerings but also industry and SMB best practices.